So I am going to Pittsburgh tomorrow! I'm insanely nervous about flying. I haven't flown anywhere for about three years and I haven't flown anywhere alone since I was seven. And then they did everything for me. Despite my nervousness about whether I'll be able to find my way around (I haven't been to LaGuardia.... ever, and I haven't been to JFK since I was, well, seven...I think) or whether they'll let me carry on my carry on or if I die in a plane crash or what-not, I'm SO EXCITED.
My excitement mainly stems from being able to see friends from home who are just awesome and a little bit from being able to see "Rent" on stage with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal. However, what I'm looking forward to more than seeing "Rent" is seeing the Hannah Montana movie! OMG Send! Okay. So. That's a lie. I would really like to see the Hannah Montana movie (because I am just THAT COOL), but it's not at the top of my list.
Another cool thing about this trip is that I actually have at least a little bit of money for it! Yay! I've been severely lacking in the funds the past couple of months (my own fault, but it still sucks!).
And oh my god. I'm listening to the "Rent" soundtrack with the original cast and am having, like, heart palpitations listening to Adam Pascal. Who the hell knows what's going to happen when I see him LIVE ON STAGE?!
Okay. Going now to fan myself.
love,
m
No comments:
Post a Comment