Anyway. I promised an account of Pittsburgh so that is what I shall give you! It seems like it was sooooo long ago even though it was only last weekend.... anyway. I've decided I'm not a fan of flying. Especially when it's in teeny-tiny planes like the planes I flew in last weekend. Seriously. I had to duck to get inside the plane.
Once I landed in Pittsburgh, I was greeted by my friends and sped off to U of Pittsburgh. I should mention here that every single bridge in Pittsburgh (save, like, 4) are YELLOW. For further proof of this fact, please go see the movie "Adventureland." (Not only does it show many yellow bridges, but it is also a great movie and everyone should go see it.)
Friday night was fun, there was Chinese food to be had, drinks to be spilled (all my fault, I'm a total klutz), and Apples to Apples to be played. And, of course, one of my friends snored while my other friend and I stayed up talking until like 4/5 in the morning. 'Cause that's how we roll. I miss them :-(
Saturday was mucho fun too. It all started with the Hannah Montana movie. Which was excellent. Lunner was had at the Cheesecake Factory (Linda's Fudge Cake=YUM). Then we saw "Rent" and OH MY GOD. This was the 4th time I had seen it and it was by far the best production I had ever seen. And not necessarily because of Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal. When we got back to the dorm, 2/3 of us tried to learn the Throwdown Hoedown. It was rather difficult.
End Pittsburgh. Unfortunately. Did I mention that it was absolutely gorgeous the entire weekend? Now I'm back in NYC and currently, it feels like a sauna. Bah humbug.
Mk. I think that shall be all for now. Must go do more researching.
love,
m
No comments:
Post a Comment