Monday, April 27

Ann Hornaday Rocks My World

If you haven't seen "Adventureland" or "Australia," please do now. I've been known to not have any taste when it comes to movies, music, media in general, but I have a real, true critic that shares my views of these two movies and says that you should see them. Well. She doesn't really say that you should see "Australia" but she respects it and what Baz Luhrmann was trying to do and I think that's as good a reason as any to see a movie. Now read this and this.  Then go see the movies. 

love,
m

2 comments:

  1. You know trusting the Washington Post will only end up leaving you hurt the day that Ann Hornaday decides she hates a movie that you love. They can be amusingly vicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the washington post doesn't know what they are talking about...they just like to hate everything. because hating things is cool.

    but adventureland was amazing....and australia was a great couple of movies. :-)

    loves!

    ReplyDelete