Wednesday, October 20

I'd Like to Run Away

Well. Sometimes. Now would be one of those times. Senior year has been fine until now. Why do professors decide that everything should be due within the same two week period? Back to the point, though. There are just times when I'd like to run away. Just leave everything behind and backpack through Europe. Go to Japan. Or Australia. Or Alaska. Then I think of everything I'd miss. My mom, my friends, actually doing something with my life. Now, I don't really know what I'm doing with my life now, but I know that I'll be doing something with it. I also think about how I can be the most awkward human being on the planet when left to my own devices. That in and of itself is a cue that I would be completely lonely for the span of my running away trip. Nevertheless, it's a nice idea. To think you can just pick up your life and go anywhere you want to go...

love,
m

p.s.: I might be posting more than I have in the past year now. Not sure. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment