So I survived finals... yay? I'm now back home, sitting in my living room listening to the radio with the sliding glass door open, letting the breeze in. It is so nice to be back home and to not have to worry about how badly I need to do work or how i need to get up super early--though, today I did wake up around 6:58 for some ungodly reason. I did go back to sleep though--no need to worry about my sanity.
I'll probably do some longer posting later, but I wanted to get in a quick Music Monday in before I have to go get dressed and ready for hanging out with friends and Hana Tokyo and "Star Trek."
Today's Music Monday features Cobra Starship. My mom says they sound like the Backstreet Boys. If they do, they are much, much more "explicit" than the veiled innuendos of the Backstreet Boys. Just sayin'. Personal favorites of mine include: "Guilty Pleasure," "Bring It," and "The City is at War." They have a new CD coming out in August, I believe. They're collaborating with Leighton Meester (aka Blair Waldorf of "Gossip Girl" fame).
Okay. Must go get ready now.
love,
m
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment